Ajmer is one of the most attractive cities in the state of Rajasthan. If you pay a visit to the city of Ajmer, you’ll get the real zest of Rajasthani culture in its genuine form. One can shop wonderful items in Ajmer and can take back the reminiscence of a fantastic shopping experience back to home. Let Ajmer prevail your heart and the let your stay at Ajmer hotels be converted into a most unforgettable vacation in your life!!
Explore the top 10 hotels in Ajmer
1. Hotel Regency : Being one of the supreme, first-class hotels in Ajmer, Hotel Regency is a Government authorized lodge that is located about132 kms away from Jaipur Airport, 2 kms from the Ajmer Bus Terminal and Ajmer Railway Station. As the hotel is located at the heart of Ajmer city, it is in close proximity to many famous tourist attractions like Akbar Fort & Museum, Dargah Shrine, Subhash garden, the famous Rajasthani clothing bazaar and the Ana Sagar Lake. There are totally 26 (partly) air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Regency. All the double bedrooms are treasures of comfort and luxury. All the hotel rooms are well-designed and festooned charmingly. If you are a foodie, then the multi-cuisine (air-conditioned) restaurant at Hotel Regency is an epicurean’s enchantment. You can treat your taste buds with an assortment of pure traditional vegetarian food items from Indian, Continental, Chinese and Mughlai fares. Wind down at the hotel’s air-conditioned bar that has a collection of enjoyable cocktails and wines. The hotel offers a roomy conference area that helps the business travelers meet their job purposes. One can also arrange some private parties in the meeting area of hotel Regency.
2. The Mansingh Palace : The Mansingh Palace is one of the luxury hotels in Ajmer city. The Mansingh Palace was originally constructed in 18th century as a fort. This hotel is the property of the “Mansingh Group of Hotels”. The hotel is placed about 3 kms from the nearest Jaipur railway station, 3 kms away from the bus stand and 136 kms away from Jaipur airport. One can enjoy a royal stay at the sixty (centrally) air-conditioned guest rooms and also in the grand family suites in the Hotel Mansingh Palace. Each and every rooms and suites are discerningly selected, designed and furnished. The rooms and suites overlook the non-natural ‘Ana Sagar Lake’. The marvelously bejeweled suites and rooms portray the fineness of Rajasthan style of architecture. Stuff yourself with an assortment of extravagant dishes from the traditional Rajasthani, Chinese, Mughlai and Continental cuisines at the popular multi-cuisine restaurant, the “Sheesh Mahal”. There are 3 high-tech “Conference-cum-Banquet” antechambers in Hotel Mansingh Palace. They are equipped with ‘up-to-the-minute’ amenities such as clerical and fax services that can lend a hand to meet your business requirements.
3. The Amar Bagh Hotel Junia : The Amar Bagh Hotel Junia is a legacy hotel in Ajmer. This hotel is located in the “Junia village” approximately about 90 kms away from the Ajmer Township. You can stay in this premium hotel and can make a trip to the lovely ‘Junia village’ to enjoy the uniqueness of the place as the Amar Bagh Hotel greatly follows the authentic traditions of convivial that were set by the “Thakurs”. In total, there are 38 deluxe rooms and nine suites in this hotel. The Amar Bagh Palace offers large rooms where the decors are a sophisticated mix of Rajasthani wall paintings and designs of regal periods. The Amar Bagh Palace cooks amazingly delicious food 4 times a day and offers a choice of cuisines from Indian, Continental, Rajasthani, Chinese, and even Marwari cuisine.
4. The Bijayniwas Palace Resort : At present, the Bijayniwas Palace Resort is a heritage hotel in Ajmer city. However, this place was originally created as a “summer escapee” by Maharaja “Rao Bijay Singhji” of Masuda in the year 1910. The Bijayniwas Palace Resort holds on to the unchanged old calm atmosphere even today. It serves as the entryway to the imperial history of Rajasthan. The Bijayniwas Palace Resort offers large rooms with individual terraces. The interior decorations of the hotel are a classy amalgamation of regal period images and traditional Rajasthani murals. The Bijayniwas Palace Resort has a roomy dining room which can provide accommodation to up to thirty people at the same time. The Resort serves both Indian & Continental cuisine. It offers ‘up to date’ business amenities in the huge conference halls of the hotel that can provide room for about 35 people at the same time. Latest technology aides are also provided if needed.
5. The Tikam Niwas, Mewara Estate : The Tikam Niwas hotel is well thought-out to be one of the finest heritage hotels in the Ajmer city. The Tikam Niwas hotel offers picturesque sights of the scenic “Anna Sagar” Lake including the affluent greenery at the ‘Daulat Bagh’. The Tikam Niwas at Mewara estate offers contemporary amenities and services to its guests. Every nook and corner of the hotel has a traditional hint. The hotel is enthusiastic to provide a bona fide splendid atmosphere to its guests. At Tikam Niwas, you can indulge in the most excellent Chinese & Continental meals that would positively satisfy your taste buds. The grand multi-cuisine restaurant at the Hotel Tikam Niwas offers a homely ambiance and also offers a cordial service to the guests.
6. Hotel Ambassador : Hotel Ambassador is a marvelous hotel that was built with unique red stones. The hotel is located 145 kms away from Jaipur Airport, 1 km from the close by bus stand and 1.5 km from the city’s railway station. As the hotel is situated at the heart of Ajmer city, it facilitates easy access to the major tourist attractions like Ana Sagar Lake, the Dargah and the sanctified pilgrimage of Hindus, the Pushkar city. There are 27 air-cooled and air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Ambassador. The hotel also has a well-appointed ‘Maharaja Suite’ in addition to a royal ‘Prince Suite’. Into the bargain, there are super deluxe (air-conditioned) rooms and deluxe and family rooms that are air-cooled. One can take pleasure in the delectable buffets that are presented at Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the marvelous Hotel Ambassador. The meals are served with supreme hospitality and the vegetarian and Non-vegetarian items that are kept on display would certainly boost your appetite even more. There is a stunning banquet hall in this hotel that can accommodate up to 150 people, which is perfect for business conferences and wedding receptions.
7. Hotel Pravasi Palace : Hotel Pravasi Palace is situated at the heart of the city. Hotel Pravasi Palace is located in the vicinity of the ‘Clock tower’ in Ajmer which is just a stone throw’s away to the Ajmer railway station. The Hotel Pravasi Palace is one of the optimum budget hotels in Ajmer city. Hotel Pravasi Palace is well-furnished with all modern amenities and is a perfect run away for vacationers. After a long day of exploring and visiting the attractions, you can unwind in the pleasant and calm rooms of Hotel Pravasi Palace. The hotel offers both AC & Non-AC rooms. Hotel Pravasi Palace has an ‘In-house’ Multi-cuisine restaurant that will definitely treat your taste buds in just the right way. You can also enjoy the crowd of indoor & outdoor game spots that are available in Hotel Pravasi Palace.
8. Hotel Embassy: Hotel Embassy in Ajmer is one of the supreme hotels that bestow the tourists with the greatest of console, services and facilities. The hotel is situated in the center of Ajmer city. Located pretty close the ‘city powerhouse’ in the Jaipur Road, Hotel Embassy offers the best of extravagance and luxury to its guests. Hotel Embassy is a perfect blend of style and luxury. Hotel Embassy in Ajmer is definitely the perfect destination for tourists from the well-furnished rooms to the modern conference amenities. In total, there are 31 rooms in this hotel. The “Silver Leaf” in Hotel Embassy is an authentic vegetarian multi-cuisine restaurant and bar that will certainly tickle your taste buds. From delectable gastronomic delights to a well-stocked bar, Silver Leaf restaurant is the right spot for relaxation and vacation.
9. Hotel Kanak Sagar : Hotel Kanak Sagar is located in the primary spot of Ajmer. It is located just a few kilometers away from the city’s Railway Station and is very near from the central bus stand as well. Hotel Kanak Sagar has 18 well-appointed rooms together with 7 family suits, 10 deluxe rooms and 1 suite with individual balcony. The hotel has a multi-cuisine restaurant named “Pehli Manzil” with exceptional dining and comforting spots for private parties and also for business meetings. The Kanak Sagar has a huge conference (air conditioned) hall that extends to about 4000 Sq. ft. The hotel also has a huge garden to stroll. Hotel Kanak Sagar is very near to Jain Nasiya, the Soni temple, 2 km to Mayo College, 13 kms from the sacred city Pushkar, 1/2 kms away from Dargah and about 140 kms away from the airport.
10. Hotel Sahil : Hotel Sahil is created to gratify your necessities with top luxury, peace and comfort. The hotel is located about 2kms from Bus Station, 4kms from Mayo College and 1km from Railway Station. This hotel is a contemporary Inn with a total of thirty stylishly designed rooms with faultless sanitation standards that are well-organized and maintained neat as a new pin. Hotel Sahil is a place where personal requirements are implicit and services are bestowed with genuine courteousness. The hotel’s skillfully festooned rooms embrace 30 air conditioned and Non-air-conditioned rooms. On the whole, Hotel Sahil will set an individual, supreme standard with a promise to bestow the most excellent in warmth and luxury to its guests.
You must log in to post a comment.