The Magnificent Bharatpur city is situated in the state of Rajasthan, India. This city is well known for the popular “Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary”. This Bird sanctuary is a chief location for several types of wandering birds counting the atypical “Siberian Crane” as well. This is a great city with well-heeled history behind its origination. The city of Bharatpur was ruled by the “Jats”. As a result, this city has a special mention in the history of ‘Jats’. There are many historical places to visit in Bharatpur. You will hit upon all types of hotels in this city starting from high-end hotels to mid-range Inn’s that will best suite your needs.
The top 10 hotels in Bharatpur are short listed for you to treasure your stay
1. The Swaraj Resort : This resort is placed right in front of the “Ghana Bird Sanctuary”. So, you will never miss this grandiose “brick-walled” stronghold doorway of the majestic Swaraj Resort. At the rear of the barriers lies the city’s biggest hotel that is owned and administered by the Indian- Canadian proprietors. The Swaraj resort is extended to about forty thousand square yards of expansive gardens. This cozy resort offers 20 well designed and well-furnished rooms for lodging with all the contemporary amenities. This resort also has a huge swimming pool, lush green gardens, multi-cuisine restaurant, bar with lounge, 24/7 security facilities, Wi-Fi Internet access and much more. The hotel staff will make sure that all guests get everything they need in the exact way they want it to be. The multi-cuisine restaurant in Swaraj resort is led by 2 superior Indian & Canadian Chefs. Starting from tasty Chicken Tikka to authentic Pasta “Arabbiata”, both Chefs’ can donate to each and every specific need of their guests.
2. Hotel Udai Vilas Palace : Hotel Udai Vilas Palace is snuggled in the midst of the mammoth land area of about four acres. This hotel is situated in just a km distance away from the famous “Keoladeo Ghana National Park”, a connecting bionetwork of marshlands, forests, and dwelling to more than 370 bird varieties. Into the bargain, this hotel is just 4 km away from the city’s railway station and bus stand. It is also well connected to major cities such as, Jaipur (176 km, 4 hours), Delhi (176 km, 4 hours), and Agra (56 km, 1 hour). Hotel Udai Vilas Palace bestows a selection of 57 Air-conditioned global standard Super Deluxe and Deluxe rooms to its perceptive guests. In cooperation, both deluxe and super deluxe rooms are available in single & double bedroom options. All the guest rooms are outfitted with ‘up to date’ amenities and facilities such as 24/7 hot & cold running water supply, TV with satellite channels, beautiful wardrobes and devoted work stations. You can also delight in the authentic Rajasthani and other International cuisines at the hotel’s air-conditioned Multi-cuisine eatery, the “Ghosla”. This restaurant can hold up to 100 people at a time. This excellent eatery serves local Rajasthani, Indian, Chinese, Continental and of course, other mouth-watering Mughlai dishes.
3. Hotel Kadamb Kunj : Enclosed by marvelously landscaped gardens and abundant Green and Yellow mustard meadows, lies the magnificent hotel Kadamb-Kunj. This hotel is named after the ancient imperial hunting cottage. At present, this hunting cottage lies in wrecks deep inside the haven. Basically, hotel Kadamb-Kunj strives to reconstruct the regal delight and warmth of a long-gone epoch. The Kadamb Kunj resort is extended up to a massive land area of about 10,000 square yards. It offers 16 well organized and beautifully furnished rooms to its guests. All the rooms are equipped with ‘up-to-the-minute’ facilities and amenities. The edifice of the hotel flawlessly streams into 4 residential villas that are positioned on the 4 sides on an outdoor octagonal passageway. Each villa embraces 4 individual rooms that have all ‘up-to-date’ amenities. One can enjoy the beautiful views of the landscape that extends through the casements. You can sprawl around the ‘al fresco’ hallway and breathe in the clean countryside air and the beguiling spectacle. The hotel has an air-conditioned window restaurant called “Jhalak” This restaurant serves appetizing Indian, Chinese and continental food. Enjoy the gastronome delicacies while taking pleasure in the astonishing view of the resorts verdant well-manicured green lawns.
4. Laxmi Niwas Palace, Bharatpur : The Laxmi Niwas Palace is a superior extravagance hotel presented by the supporters of Laxmi Vilas Palace, Bharatpur which was already acknowledged as an excellent legacy Inn by the voyagers from all over the world. The Laxmi Niwas Palace is a newly built hotel. Bounded by verdant well-manicured green lawns and a calming and tranquil atmosphere, hotel Laxmi Niwas is confident to hypnotize all its guests from all over the world. On the other hand, extreme care has been taken by the dutiful owners of the hotel during its construction in an attempt to make the guests feel like they are submerged in absolute hospitality of the previous epoch. The owners of Laxmi Niwas Palace have spent more money to furnish the hotel with premium amenities in all considerations. The Laxmi Palace has a mega deluxe ambiance, fine-looking lobby, eye-catching suites, luxurious rooms and a pleasurable restaurant.
5. Mahal Khas Palace : The Mahal Khas Palace is positioned at the heart of the prominent ‘Lohagarh Fort’. The Mahal Khas Palace was established by Maharaja Balwant Singh (who was a descendant of glorious ‘Jat’ emperor ‘Maharaja Surajma’) in the year 1826. The Mahal Khas Palace is a superb amalgamation of Rajput & Mughal style of building. The Mahal Khas Palace has striking frescoes and awe-inspiring grooves on the building’s sand stones. The hotel’s in-house restaurant serves lip-smacking Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine that are prepared in a hygienic environment. The food is served in Rajasthani style. Doctor on Call, Travel Desk, high speed internet facility, Puppet shows, Car Parking, Cultured Shows, Village Safari and Laundry Services are some of the services that are offered by this hotel.
6. The Bhag : The Bagh is a famous legacy (heritage) hotel that is positioned in colossal land area of about twelve acres in the middle of a 200 year old garden in the Bharatpur city. The Bagh is situated just 4 hours away from the Jaipur city. Hotel Bagh offers its guests a superb opportunity to experience the hushed sumptuousness in the neighborhood of the popular “Keoladeo Ghana National Park”. The 14 rooms of the hotel are positioned in 3 different housing complexes. The hotel has a beautiful banquet hall, restaurant, cafe, gym and a library. All these facilities are placed in a lush orchard so as to facilitate the guests to benefit from the privacy in the relaxing indoor and soothing outdoor areas. The main eatery of the hotel is known as “Gulmohar”. This wonderful eatery focuses in preparing and serving an amazing vegetarian cuisine of the ‘Braj’ province. An invigorating Ayurvedic massage offered at this hotel enlivens your body (and soul) whereas a sluggish swim at the hotel’s swimming pool can soothe you even more. A leisurely walk by the side of the hotel’s garden and remarkable buildings guides you through the monarchy of art and nature.
7. Hotel Eagle’s Nest : Hotel Eagle’s Nest can be spotted close to the “RTDC Hotel Saras” just 300meters away from the doorway of the Bird sanctuary. The hotel has a total of 12 rooms. Discerningly planned rooms that are completely furnished with unique European-style bathrooms, 24/7 running hot and cold water and concealed galleries offers a truly comfortable stay to all the guests. Hotel Eagle’s Nest also has a wonderful eatery which serves Indian, Continental and local culinaries. The hotel offers services such as lounge services, doctor on Call, postal services, car parking facilities and joyous campfire get-together’s on demand.
8. Hotel Kiran Villa Palace : Hotel Kiran Villa Palace is the most recent and ultra modern warm hotel situated at the heart of the Bharatpur city. This hotel can be spotted in a tranquil and peaceful neighborhood. The Kiran Villa Palace offers a wide assortment of facilities and services for the visitors and tourists who visit the city of Bharatpur. The inner ambience of the hotel is extremely comforting and eye-catching. An inimitable experience of long-established Rajasthani convivial is amalgamated with global standards of hospitality and services. The wonderful aspiration of Hotel Kiran Villa Palace is to assure that all their guests leave the hotel with warmhearted reminiscences and a desire to come back again. The restaurant at hotel Kiran Villa Palace offers a wide range of menu including Chinese, South Indian, North Indian and Continental dishes.
9. The Birder’s Inn : Birder’s Inn can be spotted just a stone throw’s away from the entrance to the ‘Keoladeo National Park’. The Birder’s Inn is truly a calm and serene refuge for the guests who visit this resort. This resort offers a cordial convivial and offers a contented accommodation. The lodging is actually administered by a passionate naturalist and birder of substantial reputation who was raised in this area. Still, he resides in the same area. This cute little cottage is the perfect destination for the fanatical environmentalists and enthusiastic “bird-watchers”. The hotel offers optimum services to the environmentalists and helps them share their true experience and perception to transform their visits to the commons into a genuinely valuable one. The Birder’s Inn offers 12 comfortable rooms with all the contemporary amenities that one would look forward. The amenities in the rooms take account of air-conditioning and hot & cold running water supply. The splendid Multi-cuisine restaurant and grill of the Birder’s Inn serves a luscious and delicious selection of items to gratify even the most sensitive appetite. However, as a final point, it boils down to the cordial, modest convivial that can only be provided by a home-run cottage like the Bird’s Inn. The impeccable services of Bird’s Inn truthfully make this place an unforgettable one.
10. Hotel Pratap Palace : Hotel Pratap Palace is conveniently situated in close proximity to the entryway to the amazing “Keoladeo National Park”. Hotel Pratap Palace bestows an ideal support for people who adore natural sceneries. This hotel offers thirty rooms in addition to 12 air-conditioned rooms that are prearranged according to the present-day’s comfort and sophistication and to go well with an individual’s standard and quality of living. Hotel Pratap Palace afford a warm homely feel and trust in the regal convivial. This hotel has a multi-cuisine restaurant called “Krishna”. With a broad array of first-rate menu the eatery of hotel Pratap Palace maintains the uppermost standard of sanitation as well. Early breakfast and packed lunches are the unique features for the guests who wish to overindulge their whole day in the Keoladeo National Park. Courteous hospitability and first-rate services with authentic Indian tradition is the major goal of Hotel Pratap Palace.