The wilderness of Bikaner city was established by “Rao Bika” who was the son of Jodhpur king in the year 1488 A.D. Since Bikaner is advantageously positioned on the major industrial pathways, this city got rapidly transformed into a rich urban area that is celebrated for its arts, crafts, cuisine and of course, the camels. The attractive city of Bikaner grants the true flavor of the actual desert life to its visitors. The tourists can have a high regard for the fine-looking, ancient citadels and fortresses. Travelers can make a trip to the prehistoric Havelis in this longstanding city and savor the regional gastronomic delicacies as well. There are some good hotels in Bikaner to enjoy your stay.
The top 10 hotels in Bikaner are shortlisted for you to treasure your stay:
1. Hotel Kalinga : For the most part, Hotel Kalinga is the most reasonably priced hotel for those who wish to visit Bikaner yet searching for mid-range lodging. Hotel Kalinga presents comfortable accommodation in the stylish and ornamented rooms. Hotel Kaling is situated just one kilometer from bus stand, 250 kms away from the airport and 3 kms away from the Bikaner railway station. This hotel has 12 rooms altogether. Hotel Kalinga offers numerous services to its guests. Some of them are: Airport transfer & Railway Station transfer (chargeable), laundry services, room services, travel desk, parking facility, Air-conditioning facilities, Bottled mineral water, TV with satellite channels, Sofa unit, Iron & Ironing board (on request), Study table, Daily newspaper, Separate bathing area, Bathroom toiletries, Geyser in bathrooms and Hot & cold Water supply.
2. The Gajner Palace : The Gajner Palace is a gemstone in the midst of the scorching “Thar” desert. The Gajner Palace was constructed by the “Maharaja Sir Ganga Singh” of Bikaner city. Soon after, the palace was transformed into a heritage hotel in the year 1976. Get yourself defeated in this rambling grandiose palace by its unique patios and galleries. As this hotel is well-regarded for its amazing location and easygoing lifestyle, you can travel around a different world that has boat-rides, nature-walks, desert safaris and haven dinners. The Gajner Palace is split into 4 distinctive divisions. They are: Mandir Chowk, Dungar Niwas, Champa Niwas and Gulab Niwas . The Gajner Palace’s 13 momentous suites are positioned in the Dungar Niwas. A long time before, the British luminaries stayed at this suite during their vacation to the Gajner Palace. This hotel has 13 historic rooms and 32 deluxe rooms. The ‘Mirage’ Restaurant at this hotel was formerly the ballroom for the “Maharaja” and his visitors. At present, this restaurant serves enjoyable Mughlai, Continental and Indian cuisines to its guests who belong to the modern computer era. The “Mrigtrishna” Bar of the hotel continues to exist with a desert theme. The “Mrigtrishna” bar gives you the same ambiance that you get in the refinement and stylish magnificence of the Mirage bistro.
3. Hotel Metro Palace : Hotel Metro Palace is the key location of Bikaner city. It bestows a discrete edge to the tourists in terms of its convenient locality and reasonable prices of the stay in the barren region of Bikaner. Hotel Metro Palace is very popular for its ease of accesses to various tourist spots in and around Bikaner city. Hotel Metro palace is located right in front of the glorious Junagarh Fort. Also, the hotel is only a 1/2 km away from the city’s railway station, 3 Km away from the central bus station and very near to the old bus station. The hotel can be spotted amid the major bazaar of the city. The gracefully furnished rooms are equipped with amenities such as internet facilities, direct-dial telephone, hot & cold running water supply and much more. The restaurant at hotel Metro possess all-embracing menu to offer a wide selection of food choices to its guests. Be it a vegetarian or Non-vegetarian, the restaurant can cater the needs of each and every kind of gastronomes. All the guests are welcome to relish the restaurant’s unique Rajasthani delicacies.
4. Hotel Desert winds : Hotel DesertWinds is an inimitable route to get acquainted with the wonderful city of Bikaner, where hospitality is marvelous. The structural design of hotel Desert Winds is a perfect amalgamation of primeval and ultra modern times. The hotel possesses a unique, vociferously prepared stones known as ‘Todis’ and ‘Jharokhas’. The Hotel Desert Winds is suitably positioned in an inert and tranquil neighborhood and is located just 1 Km away from the famous ‘Junagarh Fort’. The hotel’s 22 rooms are beautifully furnished with latest amenities. The decor has been elegantly prearranged with ethnic furniture. The in-house restaurants of Hotel Desert Winds grant most excellent intercontinental and Indian cuisines to its guests. The hotel desert winds maintain sky-scraping standards of services constantly. The hotel gives you a wonderful option to enjoy your dinner under the sparkling stars at the hotel’s romantic roof-top restaurant that has a dreamy view of the eye-catching ‘Junagarh’ fort and beautiful Bikaner city in the backdrop
5. Hotel Palace view : Hotel Palace View is well-known for its matchless welcoming and is a superb concoction of conventional and contemporary interior decorations. Hotel Palace View is located at the “Lalgarh Palace” complex. This hotel has both premium and standard category rooms. This family-run hotel is positioned in the quiet and tranquil surroundings and offers a tepid, gracious and friendly ambiance to its guests. Hotel Palace View supplies warm, fresh, nutritious home-cooked meals which are hygienically cooked. The hotel strongly believes in offering a contented, spotless, calm and homely stay to its guests. Hotel Palace View is located 5 km away from the Bikaner Airport and just 2 kms away from the Lalgarh railway station. The popular “Sadul sports school” is located in close proximity to hotel Palace view. The hotel facilities comprise travel desk, Meeting/banquet spaces, restaurant, 24/7 front desk services, transportation help and 24/7 power-backup facilities. The hotel’s ‘in-house’ restaurant serves delicious home-cooked Rajasthani delicacies.
6. Hotel Basant Vihar Palace : Hotel Basant Vihar Palace was long-established owing to a whimsical aspiration of “His Highness Maharaja Sri Ganga Singhji”. This Maharaja was an expert in art & architecture. The “House of Bikaji” rehabilitated this outstanding piece of construction into a heritage hotel, the magnificent Hotel Basant Vihar Palace in the year 1993. In the ancient, imperial Rajasthani kitchens, food was a huge business and was actually developed into an art form. Till now, the expert chefs of Hotel Basant Vihar Palace continue with this ancient tradition. Motivated to trial and outshine, the chefs of Hotel Basant Vihar Palace serves delectable Chinese Continental and Mughlai cuisines.
7. Hotel Sagar : Hotel Sagar in Bikaner is an ideal lodge for both business and leisure voyagers. This hotel is positioned within the complex of one of the most striking fortresses in Bikaner called the “Lallgarh Palace”. Hotel Sagar in Bikaner is one of the optimum Inn’s in the state of Rajasthan. This hotel is considered to be a delightful amalgamation of Indian & European way of construction. The rooms that are offered to the voyagers are in the category of royal suite, royal family suite, standard room and super deluxe room. With the exception of the opulence rooms that are equipped with all present-day amenities, Hotel Sagar also offers ‘first-rate’ cuisine and regional dishes to quench your appetite.
8. Hotel Vesta Bikaner Palace : Hotel Vesta Bikaner Palace is a grand property that occupies an awe-inspiring land area of 12 acres. Constructed in a traditional manner, this hotel boasts of long-established structural design, massive open patios, sky-scraping ceilings and colossal green lawns. Hotel Vesta Bikaner Palace has 8 Vesta suites and 40 royal deluxe rooms. The rooms are constructed in a time-honored style and are equipped with luxury bathrooms with 24/7 hot and cold water supply. The suites of hotel Vesta Suites are positioned in the vicinity of the hotel’s giant swimming pool. ‘Chandragupt’, the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant provides an assortment of cuisines that are carefully prepared for every appetite. The menu of restaurant Chandragupt includes Oriental, Continental and Indian cuisines for both lunch & dinner. The sprawling breakfast buffet has a display of mouth-watering varieties of cereals, breads, south and north Indian food items along with the Continental breakfast items.
9. Karni Bhawan Palace : Karni Bhawan Palace is placed in the middle of a residential complex known as the ‘Gandhi colony’. The Karni Bhawan Palace is an oversize heritage hotel in the city of Bikaner. The closest airport is at a distance of about 260 kilometers whereas the railway station is only 2 kms away from the Hotel Karni Bhawan Palace. Hotel Karni Bhawan Palace was constructed in a well-appointed ‘Art deco’ style of building and this Palace was once the home of the “Maharaja” of Bikaner. The showy staircases, huge casements and Doric pillars of the hotel are the evidences for the artistic vividness of the olden times. The 12 (centrally) air-conditioned rooms of this hotel are divided into ten beautiful ‘Art deco’ suites and two regular rooms. All the hotel rooms are splendidly furnished with traditional furniture and work of arts. The hotel staff can arrange a camel or jeep safari for you to roam around the haven and sand dunes area that are in close proximity to the hotel. The activities that are presented by Hotel Karni Bhawan Palace consist of puppet shows, music performances and Rajasthani folk dance.
10. The Bhanwar Niwas : In the vast Bikaner urban of red sandstones, with copiously bejeweled residences mounting far above the ground over its lively roads, stands the splendid hotel “Bhanwar Niwas”. Specially built in the year 1927 by the late “Seth Bhanwarlalji Rampuria”, the structural design of this Haveli and its décor are a mesmerizing amalgamation of European and Indian styles. At present, this old Haveli is transformed into a heritage hotel Bhanwar Niwas. This hotel is the most wonderful of all the illustrious Havelis that belongs to the great ‘Rampuria’ family. Hotel Bhanwar Niwas offers Standard (single & double) rooms, Deluxe (single & double) rooms in addition to the grand suite rooms. Hotel Bhanwar Niwas offers an astonishing familiarity of the vanished world of flamboyant “Rajputs” to its visitors.
You must log in to post a comment.